Brand Connectix is one of a kind. Like your product or service, our approach and those who make up our team, have a special quality, and come at things from a different angle. To know your customers – really know who you are selling to and why – takes experience. It takes a caring company, coming from an authentic place, working with actionable data, implementing a solid plan. Delivering results that exceed expectations.
To carry out this process we use our Relationship Framework. In each phase of the framework, we leverage the insights from the previous phases, successfully growing and building those all-important relationships you have with your prospects and customers.
Brand Connectix takes a unique approach to understanding, creating and cultivating customer relationships so they are not episodic and shallow, but rather are lifelong and deep. It’s not just a discreet sales transaction. It’s a decision that your customer is making and an opportunity to create value in a growing relationship.
There are dozens of marketing firms that can help build a plan and sell your products, but very few who have a systematic, proven process for success – not just in attracting a prospect the first time, but for truly connecting with them and building a long term, mutually beneficial relationship. Brand Connectix is fully committed to understanding your challenge, finding the right way to drive awareness and conversion and in the process, actually reduce your marketing expense over time by igniting your brand message and delivering on that promise with every purchase.
The following outline the specific stages of the Framework:
- AWARENESS – It starts out with becoming aware of the brand … what it stands for and how it connects to me (the customer) personally, emotionally and rationally. When successful, the customer not only becomes familiar with the brand but forms a positive opinion.
- CONSIDERATION – Next, we create consideration, providing the next level of connection between the customer and the brand, specifically introducing your offering, with its features and benefits, so it will resonate with specific needs the customer has. We want to place the brand in a group of recognized and trusted leaders for the customers, showing what we have in common, much like you would in a relationship with a new friend.
- PREFERENCE – We then drive preference, a pre-disposition for the brand … and specifically your product or service … through competitively differentiating benefits coupled with compelling offers targeted to specific customer segments. We use targeting and channel management to reach distinct customers that are in-market. The result of this stage is pre-disposed or qualified leads.
SALES EXECUTION PHASE
- CONVERSION – We connect with pre-disposed customers through lead management, offer management, and sales process optimization to transform interest into action on the part of the customer and close the sale. We do this through a disciplined approach that capitalizes on the rational and emotional connection with the customer and moves them to agreement with your solution.
- DEEPENING – Acquiring customers is just the first part of developing lifelong relationships. We must continue to deepen the relationship. By getting to know customers, better understanding their needs, we can eventually up-sell and cross-sell from your company’s entire portfolio – extending the value the customer receives but also the value it creates your organization. Through a committed, disciplined approach to deepening the relationship, your customers will not only be open but actually seek ways to find more connection with a brand they already trust and know. Deepening is critical both in the beginning of the relationship and throughout the course of the engagement.
- RETENTION – This is the stage that few companies ever get to. The ultimate success of a brand is to create a positive, mutually beneficial relationship that secures loyalty – forever. Essentially, making your product or service so important in the mind of the customer that they can’t live without it. Interaction is critical. Delivering more than expected is essential. Passionate loyalty is the result. The mission? Repurchase, expansion, advocacy and recommendation.
Our Relationship Framework integrates Demand Generation with Sales Execution to ensure consistent messaging throughout the entire process. Your advertising, direct marketing, sales conversion and, ultimately, your ongoing relationship marketing are all in sync and delivering a unified customer experience. The result is a more robust sales funnel with fewer prospects dropping out along the way … and more customers remaining with the brand for the long term. It also drives increased efficiency in resource spend with better results – growth, revenue, profits and earnings.
Ready to find out more? Take a look at the Success Stories we've helped create.
Questions? Interested in a Free Consultation? Contact us today. Our Branding and Strategic Marketing Agency is ready to assist you.