Customer Loyalty Strategy and Execution
Do you have a loyalty definition that applies to be both acquisition and retention? Do you know which brand interactions drive loyalty more than others? Do you have a process in place to integrate feedback into action? Do you know what an improvement in customer loyalty means to your revenue?
Loyalty: what happens when customers make your brand (and your products or services) a permanent part of their lives. It’s when your brand becomes the most trusted, desired and selected brand in your competitive set. Many companies want to achieve this status but few make the commitment … or have the know-how it takes to get there. And it’s also a serious responsibility. You need to always hold up your end of the relationship. A product or service failure, even inattention across key brand interactions can create customer dissension – quickly.
Of course, we live in a time of easy distractions, conflicting messages and total noise. As consumers, we are inundated with marketing messages and commercials, always trying to lure us away. It’s difficult to keep loyal customers. But at the same time, they want to be able to make a choice. They don’t want to think too much. If your brand delivers what they want and more importantly, what they need – you win.
Brand Connectix has extensive experience in developing and managing Customer Loyalty. Whether you’re a Fortune 100 company, start-up or mid-size organization, we know how to drive customer centricity and loyalty in ways that make a big impact.
- Develop Customer Loyalty strategy and framework
- Design a Customer Loyalty Market research approach
- Identify customer loyalty behaviors
- Pinpoint touchpoints and attributes to improve
- Incorporate rational and emotional lens of their decision making
- Integrate brand image into design
- Analyze data analysis leading to strategic customer insights
- Integrate approach into strategic and operational planning
- Develop relevant action plans across functional areas
- Design a metric system to assess results
- Embed Customer Loyalty across multiple functions
- Develop a metric system to understand progress in achieving results
- Embed a customer-centric culture through transformation to ensure sustainable change
How do we accomplish Customer Loyalty?
Achieving loyalty isn’t always easy. The bottom line: We all know that keeping existing customers is infinitely easier than finding new ones. In fact, marketing to new customers can be five to six times more expensive than the cost of marketing to your existing customers. A brand-loyal customer is less sensitive to and less likely to stray to a competitor’s promotions. If you manage it correctly.
How do you achieve customer loyalty? It isn’t easy. It’s about influencing attitude. It’s about understanding their needs and what’s important to them. It’s about knowing all the relevant touch points (ways in which customers interact with your brand) and optimizing the experiences within these touch points. But most of all, it’s about finding a way to their hearts and minds. We don’t stop until we get there. Brand Connectix is committed to engaging and nurturing customers who believe in your brand. We’re ready to help you make that connection.
Ready to find out more? Take a look at the Success Stories we've helped create.
Questions? Interested in a Free Consultation? Contact us today. Our Branding and Strategic Marketing Agency is ready to assist you.